Summer Reading Challenge for Kids
Take the classic Summer Reading Challenge.
1. Sign up online or visit any GRPL location to sign up and pick up your beginner swag bag.
2. Choose your team.
3. Pick your challenge and pledge to read a number of books or minutes this summer.
4. Read, read, read! Remember magazines, comics, and audiobooks all count towards your goal.
5. Visit the library for books, events, and raffles all summer long.
6. When you reach your goal, stop into any location between July 23 and September 9 to finish your Summer Reading Challenge and pick up your prize.