- Product comparisons with Consumer Reports’ (CR) comprehensive archive of expert, unbiased product reviews
Magazines & Newspapers
- Includes millions of articles from newspapers, newswires, and news magazines. Offers television and radio transcripts and ongoing daily updates from popular news sources. Primary full coverage newspapers are The Washington Post and USA Today.
- Nexis Uni features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources from LexisNexis—including U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790—with an intuitive interface that offers quick discovery across all content types.
- Library Express provides access to more than 6,000 news, business, and legal sources. Includes The New York Times, June 1980 – current.
- ProQuest Historical Black Newspapers offer essential primary source content and editorial perspectives of the most distinguished African American newspapers in the U.S.
- Includes Chicago Defender (1909-1975) and Michigan Chronicle (1939-2010).
- Provides coverage from regional business publications for the U.S. and Canada.