GRPL To Go
Pick Up Your Holds
GRPL To Go is available at the West Leonard, Yankee Clipper and Seymour branches during open hours. Pick up your library holds through our curbside service.
Follow these five steps:
1. Place a hold on the item you want.
2. Wait until you receive a notification that your hold is available for pickup.
3. Visit your pickup location during our open hours.
4. Call or text the library when you arrive.
Signs will be posted at each branch with the phone number to call or text. Have your library card number or username ready.
5. Staff will bring the item out to you.