File your taxes electronically with E-File

FreeFile (if your income is $62K or less)

Need Help?

There are many tax assistance sites available to you in Kent County. Please call 2-1-1 (or 616-459-2255) to make an appointment.

Or check out a book from any GRPL branch!

Where’s My Refund?

This is a helpful site from the IRS to find out the status of your tax refund! Where’s My Refund?