1. Fill out the Patron Print Request form.
Please include all relevant information on the form, including your contact information. You can upload Words docs, PDFs, or images via the form.
2. Once you have received confirmation that your print request is ready, please pick it up within 14 days.
Please be aware that all GRPL locations are open with limited hours. If you have any questions or concerns about picking up your items, please call 616.988.5400, option 2.
3. Notify the library once you arrive.
When you arrive to pick up your items, you may either wait in your car or to go to the walk-up window. There will be signs at both spots with the number to call/text when you have arrived
4. Staff will bring the item out to you.
GRPL To Go is a contactless pick up. If you are in a car, staff will confirm your name, place items on a table by your parking spot, and you may then pick up the items off of the table. If you walk up to the front door, staff will confirm your name and place items on the counter at the walk-up window.
5. Let us know how the service worked for you.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the service please email email@example.com.