1. Fill out the Patron Print Request form.
Please include all relevant information on the form, including your contact information. You can upload Words docs, PDFs, or images via the form.
2. Once you have received confirmation that your print request is ready, please pick it up within 14 days, during our open hours.
If you have any questions or concerns about picking up your items, please call 616.988.5400, option 2.
3. Notify the library once you arrive.
When you arrive to pick up your items, you may either wait in your car or to go to the walk up window. There will be signs at both spots with the number to call/text when you have arrived.
4. Staff will bring the item out to you.
GRPL To Go is a contactless pick up. If you are in a car, staff will confirm your name, place items in your trunk or the backseat of your vehicle. If you walk up to the front door, staff will confirm your name and place items on the counter at the walk up window.
5. Let us know how the service worked for you.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.