Ottawa Hills Branch Hold Lockers
Hold Lockers are a self-service locker system that allows patrons to check out items they have placed on hold in a convenient, contact free method. GRPL’s Hold Lockers are located at our Ottawa Hills Branch and are available for use anytime.
Here’s how to use the Hold Locker:
- Place library materials on hold through GRPL’s online catalog or by calling 616-988-5400 option 4.
Select Ottawa Hold Locker as your pickup location.
- Wait until you receive a notification that your hold is available for pickup. When it is available, you will have six days to get your items before they are returned to the shelf.
- Go to the Hold Lockers on the lawn of the Ottawa Hills Branch. Scan your library card or type in your library barcode and follow the directions on the screen. In order to pick up your holds from the locker, you must have your library card number with you.
- A locker will open and automatically check out your materials for you.
- Select ‘Print receipt’ (optional) to complete your transaction.
- Gather your items, close the locker door, and enjoy your materials.
- When you are finished with your materials, please return them to any GRPL book drop. Please do not put returns in the Hold Lockers.
The service is for hold pickups.
In order to pick up your holds from the lockers, you must have your library card number with you.
Once your holds are ready for pickup, you will have six days to get your items before they are returned to the shelf.
All returned material is quarantined before returning to the collection. This may cause delays checking in material and fulfilling holds.
The Hold Locker can only be used for Print Requests when additional holds (books, music, and/or movies) are also requested.
Let us know how the service worked for you.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the service please email email@example.com or call 616-988-5400, option 2.
If you would like to request an accessible locker, please contact us at 988-5400 option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org