Winter Reading Challenge
December 6, 2016 – February 28, 2017
The weather outside is frightful, which makes this challenge so delightful. Sign up for this year’s Winter Reading Challenge and settle in with a good book. Great for the whole family!
Choose your own adventure
- Log into your library account to sign up.
- Set your goal! How many books can you read by February 28? Stop by the library to pick up a Winter Reading Challenge brochure, and tell us about your goal.
- Find the books you’ve read in the GRPL catalog.
- Click on the snowman icon to add a title to your Winter Reading Challenge book bag.
- Visit any location during February and tell staff you’ve finished to receive a prize!
- Log into your library account to sign-up. Complete any of the twelve categories listed on the Winter Reading Challenge brochure and fill in the form next to the badge.
- Visit any location during February with completed badges to receive your prize!
- The more badges you submit, the better your odds at winning an additional prize.
- Drawings for additional prizes will take place in March. Each location will have its own winners!