Saturday as part of Celebrate Earth Week activities, we watched WALL-E; ate healthy snacks, juice boxes, and popcorn; and laughed. After the movie, kids made EVE out of bottles and WALL-E out of boxes, styrofoam and bottle lids. Madeline showed her WALL-E that even held garbage in his tummy. Gabriel was proud of his WALL-E, too. Some kids built houses and buildings out of large styrofoam blocks. The best part was knocking them down!
April 25, 2009 | Comments Off
Search the website
Upcoming Kids Events
September 9 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
September 10 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
September 11 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am|Recurring Event (See all)Every week until October 30, 2014
September 16 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
September 17 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Recent Kids Posts
- Let’s Play! at Yankee Clipper
- 3.5 Weeks left of the Summer Reading Challenge!
- Summer Reading Challenge… Halfway
- Community Resources for Children and their Parents
- Play at the Main Library!
View All Posts