The Library has been collecting material of Grand Rapids citizens for over 100 years. These materials range in scope and size from newspapers to menus, diaries, scrapbooks, and everything in between. Come and explore with Grand Rapids History and Special Collections Manager Tim Gleisner, on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 7pm, the stories and the reasons behind why these materials have been collected and preserved at your library for over 100 years. The presentation will take place in the VanderVeen Center for the Book on the 4th floor.
August 13, 2012 | Comments Off on View Local History Treasures
Search the website
Recent Books, Movies, Music Posts
- Come visit our Art Reading Room
- Open eBooks Available to Families for Free
- An Evening with Veta Smith Tucker
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- What are you eating next week?
View All Posts