Once again, I learned of a death through Facebook. This time it is Dick Clark. Such sadness! I grew up watching Dick Clark. Again, I’m dating myself, but I loved watching American Bandstand and what would (will!) New Years Eve be without Dick Clark’s New Years Rockin’ Eve? It was a staple each winter. Although he wasn’t quite the presence he once was, it was always nice to see him. Didn’t we all think he’d live forever? Well, as he would say himself, ““For now, Dick Clark, so long.””
April 18, 2012 | Comments Off on R.I.P. Dick Clark
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts