Do you just love this time of year? You may enjoy this slideshow of photos taken at Grand Rapids’ Oakhill Cemetery recently. The photos and the music were both done by local artists. The scenery is beautiful at Oakhill, the monuments are fascinating and there are many familiar names. If you love local history, you may want to plan a walk through some nice day. Then you might want to visit the library’s local history section to learn about the folks you just “visited”. You never know just what you may dig up, figuratively speaking.
Search the website
- Screen Printing Extravaganza!
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
View All Posts