Do you just love this time of year? You may enjoy this slideshow of photos taken at Grand Rapids’ Oakhill Cemetery recently. The photos and the music were both done by local artists. The scenery is beautiful at Oakhill, the monuments are fascinating and there are many familiar names. If you love local history, you may want to plan a walk through some nice day. Then you might want to visit the library’s local history section to learn about the folks you just “visited”. You never know just what you may dig up, figuratively speaking.
Search the website
- The secret side of Miss America: how the pageant supports women
- An Evening with Maureen Dunphy
- Color Your World: Discover a Lifetime of Learning at Your Library
- Come visit our Art Reading Room
- Día de los Muertos: Build an Altar
View All Posts