The Ryerson Legacy Society has donated some fun new Family Literacy Kits to the Main Library Children’s Department. Each kit includes a book, a toy or puppet, and information about the Library and its early literacy efforts. Some of the titles are “Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes” (there’s a highly addictive song that goes along with this one!); “Miss Bindergarten Goes to Kindergarten”; and “How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?”, all pictured in the photo.
April 24, 2012 | Comments Off on New Family Literacy Kits in the Children’s Library
Search the website
- It’s Time to Turn Over a New Leaf
- An Evening with Veta Smith Tucker
- Screen Printing Extravaganza!
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
View All Posts