October 1, 2013: Today’s the day open enrollment begins for the Affordable Care Act. To make the process easier, we’ve compiled some of the best websites for you to access. The Health Insurance Marketplace is a good place to start, and you can get e-mail alerts from it as the process unfolds. The information here is available in a variety of languages. Information specific to Michigan residents can be found on the Consumers for Healthcare site. For other helpful information, please check out these additional links from GRPLpedia.
October 1, 2013 | Comments Off on Navigating the Affordable Care Act
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts