A, B, C, D. What are all those parts? What is the right Medicare coverage for you? Working through the Medicare maze often seems complicated. What do you get with each of the Medicare parts and how do you choose? Join Karen Rozelle, the Michigan Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program (MMAP) Regional Coordinator, for a Medicare overview that addresses these topics. Join us at the Main Grand Rapids Public Library on Tuesday, May 7, beginning at 6:30 pm to learn about the various assistance programs and how to fight against Medicare fraud. Registration is appreciated.
May 1, 2013 | Comments Off on Medicare 101
Search the Website
May 7 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Every month on the first Thursday until June 4, 2015
May 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
May 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
May 12 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Every week until December 31, 2015
May 13 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Every month on the second Wednesday until June 10, 2015
- Teen [Tech]Knowledgey Camp: Registration Begins!
- Board of Library Commissioners Special Meeting May 5
- Music in the Stacks: Saltbreaker
- The Library Catalog Will Be Offline Saturday Evening, April 25
- All locations closed Monday, May 25 for Memorial Day
View All Posts