Looking for up-to-date fashion options without busting you budget? Need ideas on how to accessorize to get the “look” for less? Want help remembering which fashion rules are always in style? Revue West Michigan Fashion Editor, Missy Black, will answer all these questions and more on Wednesday, June 22 at 7pm in the Main Library’s Auditorium. This program is part of GR Reads 2011. While we may not have the advantages of Andrea Sachs from Devil Wears Prada and the endless “closet”, Missy will show affordable fashions from local stores and independent boutiques.
June 20, 2011 | Comments Off on How to Dress Like a Million Bucks
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts