Join experts from the law firm of Plachta, Murphy & Associates, P.C. for a free, no obligation, educational presentation on “The Hidden Gems for Veterans” Tuesday, November 5, from 5:30-7:00 pm at the downtown location of the Grand Rapids Public Library, 111 Library St. NE. This presentation is designed specifically for veterans, spouses, caregivers, and families. Topics include government benefits, disability claims and appeals, veteran health benefits, along with burial benefits. Information on other community resources for veterans will also be shared. A light supper will be provided. Registration is appreciated at www.grpl.org/register.
November 1, 2013 | Comments Off on The Hidden Gems for Veterans
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts