Or, the Grand Rapids Public Library is a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance site. For those who qualify, you can schedule an appointment with specially-trained assistant on Monday evenings (appointments at 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30), or Saturday mornings (appointments at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30). Be sure to call 2-1-1, as all scheduling is done through United Way. And there are many other sites around the county that offer this resource.
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts