Grand Rapids, MI, with the lights on, as-seen from 300 miles up. twitter.com/Cmdr_Hadfield/…
— Chris Hadfield (@Cmdr_Hadfield) February 18, 2013
Astronaut Chris Hadfield took this picture from orbit early this morning as the the International Space Station passed over Grand Rapids. Many more photos, taken from space, are posted to his Twitter feed.
If you want to learn more about the International Space Station, check out these titles.
February 18, 2013 | Comments Off on Grand Rapids “with the lights on”
Search the website
Recent Books, Movies, Music Posts
- Today and Tomorrow!: Elena & Sonia: Songs from Latin America and East Asia
- GR Reads: Summer Reading All Grown Up
- Raising Strong Black Men: A Response to Between the World and Me
- New ideas for your Book Club
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
View All Posts