Grand Rapids Public Library is excited to bring parent and care givers Early Childhood Essentials classes. These are classes designed for parents with young children or child care workers who may need to earn professional development hours. The topics in this series are Sensory Development, Food Allergies, Science of Pre-Schoolers, and How Children Learn to Read. Registration is available but not required.
February 18, 2012 | Comments Off on Early Childhood Essentials Classes
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts