Oh, cheeseburger, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways on Saturday, September 18 – National Cheeseburger Day! Grill one, build one, order one, or sing about one – or sing while you build one. As part of a group in Grand Rapids dedicated to seeking out the best burgers the city has to offer, I can personally tell you the possibilities for a day of gastric festivity are numerous. Happy eating!
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts