If you’ve got about 3 minutes, you can have a bird’s eye view of a portion of the Kalamazoo River that’s been befouled by the Enbridge oil spill. Perhaps because this disaster happened less than 100 miles from Grand Rapids, it has made some of us more empathetic with the tragic oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Oil Spill News and Updates from the State of Michigan will keep you current with this massive problem and possible solutions.
August 3, 2010 | Comments Off on A river should not be this color
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts