…is when Michigan officially became a state (January 26, 1837)! There’s a wonderful little history about it (and great early map circa 1835) on a site called Night Train to Detroit. Take a look, and find out about something called “The Toledo War.”
Search the website
- An Evening with Author W. Bruce Cameron
- All locations closed Monday, September 5, 2016
- Fall Pre-reading classes at the library!
- Notice: Board of Library Commissioners have scheduled a Special Meeting
- Did you finish your challenge?
View All Posts